Baby Back Ribs with Spicy Honey Mustard
- 2 racks baby back ribs, about 2 pounds each
- 1 bottle of beer or 2 cups chicken or beef stock
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Honey Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Peach Amaretto Jam
- 3 Tablespoons oil
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place ribs in a large stockpot. Cover ribs with water and add 1 bottle of beer or 2 cups chicken or beef stock. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a low boil, partially cover stockpot and cook 1 hour 15 minutes.
- To make glaze combine Spicy Honey Mustard, Peach Amaretto Jam, oil, lemon juice and garlic in a medium size bowl.
- Remove ribs onto a baking sheet, season with salt and pepper and generously coat with glaze. Grill ribs over medium heat 20-30 minutes turning frequently until tender. Baste with additional glaze while cooking.
- If baking instead of grilling, wrap ribs in foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 300 degrees F. for approximately 30 minutes or until tender. Uncover ribs, brush on additional glaze and place under the broiler a few minutes until crispy.