Mexican Breakfast Bagel
- 2 everything bagels, cut in half and toasted
- 1 avocado, peeled pitted and mashed
- 1 tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 2 large eggs
- 1-2 ounces Chorizo sausage (bacon can also be used), fried and chopped
- 2-4 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Corn & Tomato Relish
- Salt and pepper
- 1-2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Spread avocado over bottom half of each bagel. Top with tomato slices.
- Fry egg to your liking and place on top of the tomatoes.
- Top egg with chorizo (or bacon), Spicy Corn & Tomato Relish and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with cilantro. For an extra spicy treat drizzle Roasted Garlic Sriracha Hot Sauce over each egg.
- Top with other half of bagel and serve.