- Marinate the salmon: In a medium saucepan over high heat, cook the pineapple juice, soy sauce, and sherry for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the brown sugar and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Using a Kitch, stir in miso.
- Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool.
- Season the salmon fillets with the pepper and place them in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour the pineapple glaze over the salmon fillets, turning to coat each side, and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the salmon on the top shelf of the oven and cook until the flesh turns opaque — about 7 minutes.
- Change the oven temperature setting to broil and cook until the glaze begins to brown — 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
Check out the full article here: https://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/recipes/a1889/pineapple-soy-glazed-salmon-4059/